An Enterprise Medical Record Review Platform
Directly access EMR data and images
Digitally review, sum, sort, and share IBs
Immediately decrease cost containment spends
Increase productivity by 300+%
Generate Immediate ROI in Areas Including:
- Leverage clinical time by improving productivity and timeliness – while maintaining quality.
- Nurses can share only findings—and further streamline doctors’ time with CAVO®’s annotate, highlight, and notes functionalities.
- Escalation to clinicians is facilitated through CAVO®.
- CAVO® typically surfaces the needed DRG information within 1—2 searches.
- Captures data from original itemized bill and displays it within a filterable format, enabling sorts by revenue codes, dates, and item descriptions.
- Generate a PDF report automated with correct header data and items marked within system to share with providers.
- Search across cases or search specific providers—including images—to prioritize suspects.
- Build custom reports to surface trends by providers, DRG codes, etc.
- Scalable solution, regardless of database size or total records.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Not only can reviewers easily pull up a patient’s entire file on the computer screen, now with a few keystrokes they can search a 10,000-page medical record and see all references to specific data points within seconds…[our] ultimate goal in switching to CAVO®’s technology is to zero out hard copy records altogether.”
Manager, Payment Integrity
CAVO® Service: IB Reviews
This technology intakes itemized bills (IBs) and re-formats them into filterable data, enabling you to:
- Sort by revenue codes, dates, and item descriptions.
- Auto-sum totals in real-time.
- Easily make accept/reject decisions with checkbox functionality.
- Create PDF reports with auto-generated headers.
Receive Payer Insights
How CAVO® Works
AGGREGATES I ANSWERS I ASSEMBLES I ANALYZES I AUTOMATES
2 Reasons to Use CAVO®
1. Streamline Medical Claims Review Process
The CAVO® platform transforms the medical claims review process by intaking medical record documents and images – and then creating searchable data. Payer claims review teams are then able to use search functionality – including complex and pre-defined searches – to increase findings and leverage clinical resources.
2. Efficiently Assemble Documents
Use CAVO® to create “findings” summaries utilizing our select, highlight, and annotate tools within the imaged medical record. The result is an efficient packet including only data relevant to that claim. Plus, leverage CAVO® to automate audit segments today while facilitating future machine learning for claims reviews.